From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Waters
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 7:12 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] The Big Day

Hi gang -

I got down to the body shop early this morning to check the final sprayout.
This time they matched the 58 Plymouth Sunflower Yellow exactly.  Don't let
your body shop tell you that they can 'get something close' to the correct
color.  The shop manager played with the color by adding a drop of this or
removing a drop of that until it matched the color in the 58 Plymouth chip
booklet exactly.