[FWDLK] What color are the transmission and engine in 57 Plymouth

[FWDLK] What color are the transmission and engine in 57 Plymouth Savoy?

Hi guys and gals!  What color are the transmission and engine in a 1957 Plymouth Savoy?  My car came home with these unattached.  So I said to myself why not start here?  Is this the best way to go about it?  Floors need some help might have to do a frame up restoration.  Any help on where to get pans, rocker panel and dog ears will help.

Thanks,
Joey
1957 Plymouth Savoy
Dickinson, Texas