[FWDLK] 57-58 DeSoto taillight tower update

[FWDLK] 57-58 DeSoto taillight tower update

For those interested, I spoke with the man who was trying to replicate the
1957 and 1958 DeSoto tail light towers for me.  He thinks he'd have to make
300 sets of each in order to justify all the setup costs!  I don't believe
I can sell that many sets, and I certainly can't afford to pay the up-front
costs, which he wants.  This is most discouraging.  I'm trying to find
another, smaller manufacturer.  I'll keep you all informed.

Ed