From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kendra Mathers
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 1:21 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] New Subscriber Introduction

Hello,
 My name is Keith Mathers. I am located in Kanata, Ontario, Canada which is now part of Ottawa, Canada's capital and home of the NHL's Ottawa Senators hockey team. I have a 1956 Dodge Regent, 2 dr hardtop coupe. The color of the car is white with red sport tone trim. I have had it now for just over three years. It came from western Canada. I spent three years searching for this particular model and was ready to give up looking (deciding to go muscle), when it showed up in the Canadian version of the Old Car Trader. I jumped on the chance right away, although it took some time to close the deal. I'm a big fan of Chrysler 1955 and 1956 products, more so the Dodges and Plymouths. The car is about 90% restored and looking real good. I'm currently focusing on the detailing. I enjoy the car hobby very much and spend much of my pastime working on the car (it's a passion). This is my first time subscribing to a mailing list so it is all new to me, but I'm Forward Looking to it.

...Keith