Re: [FWDLK] New Subscriber Introduction

Welcome, we are lucky to have Bill Watson on this list. He knows more about the Canadian cars than anyone, I think.  I have a 56 Crusader, if you need any information, I have a complete parts book and service manual for the Canadian Mopars for 56. My car is on this web site .  http://members.shaw.ca/puh/index.htm  We are in Calgary.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now