[FWDLK] 1957 Test Drive Game

Happy Holidays to All!!!!!!!
I just got the game in the mail, super fast shipment by the seller.  It
is complete with everything except:

DIRECTIONS.

I really want to play this game, so I am wondering, does anyone else on
the list own this game? And, Do they have directions?
If you do, can you scan them and send me a copy? Or photocopy them and
mail them to me? I will happily pay any cost involved with this.  Or
even, type them into an email, so at least I know how it is played.

Thank You in advance,
And Merry Christmas (may all your gifts have fins)
Charles.