[FWDLK] Oil Pan and Transmission Pan Color?

[FWDLK] Oil Pan and Transmission Pan Color?

What are the correct colors for the oil pan and transmission pan for a 1957 Savoy?  My car came originally red and it seems there's a hint of red on the transmission pan and the oil pan. Is there a way to clean the oil strainer located under the transmission cover?

Thanks for your help,
Joey
1957 Savoy