[FWDLK] marc montague where are you?

hello list members, hope the xmas noo year celebrations are going well - as i no doubt they are?!
i am searching for a list member called marc montague (spelling?)
if anyone knows his email they can contact me on jholvey@xxxxxxxxxx
i deleted an important email from him regarding a taildoor for my 58 plymouth suburban, she is almost ready for a spray and she needs her rear end covering first!!

well, thats about it.........
cheers, james
christchurch
new zealand