Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 1:49 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Question on a water pump for a 58 Plymouth..

Hello All,

Just had a question for you... Will the following work on a 58 Plymouth 230' 6 cyl.

NAPA New Water Pumps Water Pump - New - Industrial -- 1957-60,Dodge,400 Series,L-6 Cylinder

Click on image to see enlarged view

I have a feeling it will, just want to make sure there is no change with the Dodge and Plymouth.

Thanks!!
Tom
Item#: NWP55713

Price: $ 71.49