Re: [FWDLK] 57 Fury radio request

 I am in need of a 57 Plymouth Search tune (7 button) radio.  It seems
when I went to hook up my HighWay Hi Fi I do not have a receptacle on
the side of my current radio's chassis.  O.. There is the location and
the hole but no female receptacle.

On my '57 Imperial (early prod.) the radio has the special plug. But on '58 Imperial radio there is no plug, only the hole .. Rather than buy anothe radio why don't you wired a special HiFi plug ? I've done that on my car because i put the '58 radio. I didn't use the original plug but a "DIN" female plug. BTW do you know the exact reference of your radio ? 917 HR ? And also the "revision" (noted on the schematic on the inside of the cover)

Note that i send the message to the whole list because i'm not sure i
can mail to aol members.

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad