[FWDLK] Another Year

I have just a few minutes before I go to a low-key New Years'  gathering....
While I am thinking of it, I want to wish all of you a HAPPY NEW  YEAR!  I
hope that we, and our country, prosper, are healthy, and have a  new year that
we will all be proud of when 2005 rolls around!
Whether I've met you face-to-face, or just know you from our on-line
meetings, I've enjoyed talking with you and hope you feel the same about  me.
Joe Savard,
from beautiful Lake Orion, Michigan.