[FWDLK] Great Year Everyone!

I agree with Joe Savard.  Thank you Joe and everyone that helped make this year great and informative.  You all are a great pack, a wonderful team that I would like to say I am proud to be a part of.  Thank you MOPAR and PLYMOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!  My 1957 Savoy would like to thank everyone for helping her become beautiful once again!

Thanks,
Joey
Dickinson, Texas
1957 Savoy