Re: [FWDLK] Undercoating

Well this interior, non adheasive sticking moisture holding ,sound deadener sure did wonders for the industry. Made my car what it is right now. Other wise I probably wouldnt have had to go as far as I have to get where I am. Well call it sound deadener or mastic or whatever Im glad its gone. The 60 Ford was a transition period, as were a lot of years between years. Personaly I think that the best looking cars were in 57. But thats just one persons opinion.           My 2cents worth, FAIRLANG 57 Dodge