[FWDLK] 04

Happy New Year to All!
    Wishing everyone the best in 2004 and beyond.   Hope you all enjoy a great fin filled year.  If you, like I,  have family or friends in the military, I wish them all the best and pray for their safe return home.  Enjoy all the freedoms we have here in the USA.
    And, I would like to thank the Minnesota Vikings for their loss last weekend, and KC for their heads up play!   GO PACK GO !
John in WI ... 16 degrees...Ugh!   Come on spring!