[FWDLK] You know...

I put up a little newer pic of that '58 Chrysler and it doesn't look quite
so bad.

Helps when the leaves are down and you can really see what's going on -
maybe brings it up from a 25 out of 100 to a 35...

Yeah, it needs fenders, rockers, floors and the lower quarters all done, but
what couldn't come right off a 4dr could be made or adapted.  Black Car has
some of the patch panels.  The only hard part is the glass, but you could
get one from a     Plymouth/Dodge/DeSoto hardtop too.  Some of the chrome
isn't even that bad.

www.angelfire.com/ny5/classicauto/58chrys.html

Just a matter of if you really want one bad, or you just want to polish and
wax one bad.  I even came up with a spare headlight bezel from a buddy and
he has another hood, too.  Good one if you want to build a custom - saves
hacking up a nicer car - too.

Bill K.