Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 5:21 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Quiet out there

So here is something to kick around.
      I gave a boat with twin wide block Chrysler 318s to charity. One was counter rotating. Stick that in your 60 Ply. with torqueflite and you have one speed forward and three in reverse:-)
      Now with that, we could turn the seats around, bring the steering column out of the trunk and now you have a rear engine, front wheel drive with right hand and rear wheel steering, Ready for England?

<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup WA
61 DeSoto