Re: [FWDLK] Promo models can be expensive!

Re: [FWDLK] Promo models can be expensive!

A lot of money for sure, but Joe Wheat is perhaps the premier  Promo dealer in the country if not the world and if anyone knows the values he does. I know for a fact that these Vettes were selling for $1200.00 plus a few years ago, and the Corvette people are famous for spending insane amounts of money on their toys. While working a space at Hershey 12 years ago I saw my friend John Hambrock move a 54 Corvette Promo (blue, still sealed in the cellophane bag) for $850.00. I guess its what the market will bear. Dick