[FWDLK] some light reading

Hello,

If anyone is interested here is the link to my car clubs newletter for this month. You can check out what the crazy mopar people in my area are up to (haha), or just look at some pictures. Usually the newsletter is much longer, but not much has been going on with the winter weather.

The web address is www.pacificcoastmopar.com but it isnt fully functional yet.

Brandie
Monterey County, California
58 Plymouth