[FWDLK] carb return springs

Hello List and Happy New Year!!

This is a topic that I approached about 3 months ago,,but now I seem to have a possible solution.
I have been able to locate return springs for the dual quad PLYMOUTH set ups from 1957 and 1958.
I believe it would be the same springs for the dual quad DODGE and DESOTO with the 'in-line' 4 bbls.

Origionall I was going to have them made,,but it was too costly for a small run.  The company located some springs that they normally produce that are very close to the origionals.
...........Same wire thickness and coil diameter
...........coil length may be off by 1/4" but still very close,,overall length also within 1/4"
...........tension on the carb ,,both closed and open position ,,,should be VERY CLOSE to origional.
...........the only thing noticibly different is that these springs are bright silver (stainless steel) as opposed to 'black'.
You can paint them,,,but I am trying to have the company do 'something'.

I have to spend $100 which will get me approx 8 sets

If you have any interest for a set of these return springs for about $15,,,please email me off line.
I am not looking for a committment but pretty close to it.
If I can sell off 3 ,4, or 5 sets,,, I'll proceed.

I'll let you know how things go

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY