[FWDLK] Parting 57 wagon, any needs here?

[FWDLK] Parting 57 wagon, any needs here?

I am tired of the 57 Two Door Plymouth Wagon I have sitting in the yard rusting away.  It is WAY too far gone to restore.  I am keeping the windshield and motor, some suspension parts, and the top windshield trim.  I have already promised the dash, sunvisors, and front bumper.

If there are any parts you are interested in, let me know before I junk the car.  I am not looking to make a huge profit and retire, I just want parts to be used on cars that are being restored.

The car has the manual tranny still in it, it was a six cyl. car.  I want to keep the block, head and crank assembly, but am willing to part the rest off the motor.  It does not have a harmonic balancer.

The car was a base model car, so it has no wings or side trim.  ALL GLASS IS GOOD!!  I cannot use anything but the windsheild, which I am keeping.  The floors are toast, but the seats are still there.  The doors are restoreable.

I know there is probably not too much good left, but ANYTHING you want LET ME KNOW BEFORE I CRUSH IT!!!  I hate to crush the car, but it is completely unrestoreable.

Call me at 803-714-5517 or e-mail to 57plymouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Brian Cooper