[FWDLK] movie cars

would be a nice wee thread for all those folk stuck inside during winter!!??
i can think of 3 only sorry.
*christine, of course - 1958 plymouth fury
*dazed and confused - the cheerleaders car 1958 plymouth fury (i think - i
was dazed and confused last time i saw it!)
* and Holes, awful movie but nice car apparently.

c'mon guys help me out here, might be easier if we only list movies common
on the stores shelves eh, i know alot of you ol' timers will come up with
heaps.......JUST kidding.

cheers from sunny new zealand
james holvey
58 plymouth suburban undergoing 'the treatment'

---