[FWDLK] Canada crossing with parts

Here's a question for the group. I'm taking a trip from NJ to Detroit. I'm going into MI through Canada and coming home through Ohio. I'll be entering Canada with some parts (a 56 Plym gas tank) in my pickup truck, picking up a pair of used fenders in Canada, then entering into Detroit area the same day with the tank and the fenders.

Do I need to do anything special at the border because of these parts. Thanks,

Nick