Re: [FWDLK] Canada crossing with parts

It would be a good idea to stop at the border, leaving the U.S. or entering Canada and getting a sticker put on saying they are in your possession when you enter Canada. Sometimes it goes O.K. other times it can be nightmare. For us Canadians we have to be prepared to demonstrate by way of a reciept that we had previously purchased anything on our cars. You can come across with mag wheels you have had a for years. If they "deem" that you just bought them, you have to pay duty and taxes. If you can find the bills later then you can maybe get a rebate. Usually the reserve the really miserable treatment for Canadians, Americans and foreign terrorists will be welcomed with open arms. Get a written receipt for the tank from the seller.

Do you Yahoo!?