[FWDLK] 354 Hemi, Weiand Dragstar with 6 Strombergs

[FWDLK] 354 Hemi, Weiand Dragstar with 6 Strombergs

Guy calls me yesterday from my own city offering to sell me a machined 354 Hemi block, heads still needing work.  Also a Weiand Dragstar manifold with all 6 Strombergs.  I think he will be quite reasonable in the price but it is up to you to determine all things further.  I don't know him but think he just wants a good home for these great items.  He is David Pillado and phone is 650 368 2322.  I could go look at the stuff if you ask.  I'll be gone 2/6 through 2/20 however.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966