[FWDLK] HELP!! what type was ORIGINAL?

HELP!!
what type was ORIGINAL?  I am getting different answers from different vendors and you can only imagine the disparity's in prices!!!
What I need to know is: on the 1955 dodge lancer convertible what was STOCK/ORIAGENAL, vinyl or cloth top. And on the white tops where they white or an off white????
I am doing my best to do this car justice, and I wont to do it right the first time! thanks to all!!

      1955 DODGE ROYAL
      LANCER  CONVERTIBLE
     1955 LANCER HARD TOP
     1956 NEW YORKER