[FWDLK] Dream Car Garage feature car

This week on the Dream Car Garage website the feature car is a 1958 Dodge Custom Royal.  Needless to say, a touch of class.   One picture shows the chrome exhaust deflectors. Currently there is one of these for sale on ebay, current bid is around $250. It doesn't look like its gold plated but it must be. Then again, where you gonna find em. Wish I had a couple dozen, then I could afford my upcoming winter project on my 59 Plymouth.  For anyone interested, you can subscribe to this site and you will receive each week via email what they call the "Dream Car Garage Owners Manual".          John Z  Mosinee, WI