[FWDLK] 300 Metal Crafters Qtr Panel.

I have need for the forward portion of a Right side( passenger) qtr panel. The specific area is from the wheel lip forward.   It will save some work. I am wondering if there is someone out there who only needed the rear portion and has a leftover. Would be glad to split the expense.

Marv Raguse  1958D