Re: [FWDLK] PHOENIX:Mid-winter's Day-DREAMING

Re: [FWDLK] PHOENIX:Mid-winter's Day-DREAMING

Great story! But what are the chances that a guy named Vedder would meet a
guy named Vecchion, at a remote location, both with the same interests???
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas