Re: [FWDLK] PHOENIX:Mid-winter's Day-DREAMING

Re: [FWDLK] PHOENIX:Mid-winter's Day-DREAMING

Imagine my surpise...I walked out of the junkyard at Hidden Valley Auto
Parts
in Maricopa, AZ, after spending all day walking around and pulling parts,
and
right there int he parking lot was this really  attractive white '61
Imperial, with
three guys standing around talking.

So, I mosied on over with my camera and moved in on the
converation....halfway
thru it, one of the guys introduced himself as NEIL VEDDER!   hehe..small
world,
eh?   It was nice to meetcha, Neil!

Regards,
Lou "my feet still hurt and I am sunburned" Vecchioni

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/