From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Fred Lang
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 10:19 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] park cable 57 Dodge

      Ben, I talked to a fella by the name of Steve at Imperial Services,
located just north of Detroit. He says he has my push button cable, park
brake cable and speedo cable. Also he said he had the mount for the rear of
the trans. Bolt patern is differient going from a 57 to a 64 torqueflite.
Shoud have figured that. Anyway for anyone else changing to a later model
torqueflite his phone # is 989 652 6309. Told me he would send me a brosure
so Ill know more later.
                                                            Thanks Fred

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/