From: "Marty Stewart" <moopar2ya2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] henry J Question

> Once again I turn to this wealth of knowledge to seek elusive information.
I have a  Henry J sitting on the farm (really). I had put it on the back
burners years ago because of the difficulty getting parts. I know it needs
floor boards. Does anyone have any good resource links they could share with
me. I really didn't come up with anything stellar when I did my own
searches. Thanks