[FWDLK] henry J Question

Once again I turn to this wealth of knowledge to seek elusive information. I have a  Henry J sitting on the farm (really). I had put it on the back burners years ago because of the difficulty getting parts. I know it needs floor boards. Does anyone have any good resource links they could share with me. I really didn't come up with anything stellar when I did my own searches. Thanks
From a somewhat Frosty Calgary.

Do you Yahoo!?