Re: [FWDLK] Vin Plates

Great Job...should put to rest whether they are spot welded or not! And
certinitly SS, bodys are rusted and plates shiny.

Spring Meet Registration Forms are on the way...Newsflight being mailed in a
few days. Sign up early and avoid the rush!!
Ray
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas