[FWDLK] Off topic posts

Title: Message
Hi All,

PLEASE remember that the focus of this list is 1955-1961 Chrysler Corporation vehicles.

There are about 475 people on this list.  They all joined this list to read & share information about 1955-1961 MoPars. THAT is what we all have in common. THAT is what the list is for, and THAT is the one topic that everyone wants to read about. Anything else should NOT be posted to the list. It would be the very definition of irrelevant.

So PLEASE folks -- the off topic posting HAS to stop.  If this trend continues, I will be forced to 'moderate' the list by manually approving all posts. (Trust me -- you don't want me to do that, and I certainly don't want to do it either; it takes a huge amount of time and puts a very restrictive feel on what is otherwise a very pleasant little online community.)

Because of my attempts to keep things on track, I have been accused of being "politically correct", "killing the conversation", and "spoiling the fun", among other things.  Call it whatever you want, but my job as the list/website coordinator -IS- to keep things on track, and that is what I will do.

-Dave
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more http://www.forwardlook.net/