Re: [FWDLK] Dual m/c on 58 DeSoto

As others have stated, wheel cylinders can leak.  So can hoses! Sure you
can get stronger hoses nowadays, but it seems to me that there can always
be an imperfection. Also, a co-worker lost brake fluid when he hit
something on the road that pierced the line under the car.

Better be safe than sorry (of course...I haven't converted yet!  hehe).

Regards,
Lou

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more!  http://www.forwardlook.net/