[FWDLK] Question

Hi all.  I tried sending two messages to the FL website in regard to the
passing of Otto Rosenbusch and for some reason they were both rejected
and returned to me.  I assumed that the first one was rejected because it
had the same subject as a previous one sent by another club member so I
changed the data in the subject line and resent it.  The message showed
up in my email but I just received another email from the FL website stating
that my second message was also rejected so I'm curious as to whether any
of you were able to access either one of the emails.

Jerry Browarski

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more! http://www.forwardlook.net/