[FWDLK] An odd grille sighting?

Hey all. I was going though my pics for my site (in addy below,) for an
upcoming redesign, when I saw something that made no sense to me. A pic of a
lightly custom '57 Belvy with an odd lower grille. Then I remembered a
string of mails from around November 27 about 57-8 grille's, the "half-year
models." Here's the pic, please tell me where this grille comes from?
http://www.forwardlook.net/furyworld/images/pics/belv/57/69.jpg

(and a normal grille pic to compare to:
http://www.forwardlook.net/furyworld/images/pics/belv/57/98.jpg

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !