Re: [FWDLK] Disc Brake Conversion

I'm very pleased with the AAJ setup on my '57 Firedome.  It will see
its real trial though when I complete installation of the '03 Ram
Hemi and 5speed auto.  Without going to 15" wheels to get a bigger
rotor in there, I don't know what more one could do.  Maybe the
ambulance has 15s?  In that case I'd go with larger rotors and
calipers for your application.

You might want to read the two tech articles using other parts at
http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/techlist.html

Wayne