From: Bryan Scott <scott1990@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 19, 2004 8:44 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] adventurer for sale

Hi Folks!

I just completed a couple of transactions with a seller I met through e-bay.
His e-mail is RAGTOPHEMI@xxxxxxxx  He told me that he has a 1957 Adventurer
for sale.  Here is what he sent to me:

"I have a real solid 57 adventurer project for sale. Has new goers complete
interior, some new chrome including towers, great glass, original engine,
new
trans, wires, very rare special order car. Will sell it all with lotsa parts
for
12,000 This is an original California black plate car and I believe it to be
one of a kind. It is complete and would really be an easy and pleasurable
restoration.  Possible delivery as well."

If anyone is interested, please contact him.  He is in Florida.  From my
experiences, his prices are reasonable and he has been a pleasure to deal
with.