[FWDLK] 55 - 56 Alignment (Caster Angle)

[FWDLK] 55 - 56 Alignment (Caster Angle)

According to my Dodge Shop Manual  manual steering cars should have a caster
angle of -2 degrees to 0 degrees, power steering 0 degrees is preferred.
There is no way to adjust it in the manual and according to the Plymouth
manual caster angle is set by proper installation of
the suspenension parts.  It looks like you can get some adjustment by
re-centering
the upper control arm shafts, a time consuming process, but doable.
Does any one know of a home grown way to check the caster angle?  This is
one thing that I will have to do myself.  The other adjustments can all be
made by an alignment shop (If i am lucky enough to find someone willing to
touch it since the specs are not in the 'puter) but this is not something I
can expect anyone else to adjust if is it wrong.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab