[FWDLK] see you in the summer

Hello All,
            Sorry to take up space on the list but I just wanted to say goodbye for now to you all. I'm leaving for tech school and I'll be back in early August. I'll be checking in from time to time to say hi but for the most part I won't be active until I return. Great sharing, talking, and learning forward look Mopar with you all.
Take Care,
Frank