[FWDLK] San Antonio '56 Dodge Texan

Nick's Auto Parts on the far south side of San Antonio, TX, has a quite complete '56 Lancer 2dr hardtop "Texan" equipped car.  It is a poly with a 2speed auto.  A lot of surface rust but definitely restorable.  Contact me if you want info on the exact location.  I can't recall for sure because of all the cars there but I think $1000 was on the windshield.

Wayne