[FWDLK] Free 15inch disc brakes

Have a 1966 Chrysler New Yorker with nice 15 inch wheels, good wsw radials and disc brakes.  Car is missing engine and torqueflight but drove to my house recently.  You haul away from Newark CA. (near San Jose) Has title so you could give the balance to a wrecking yard when through. Larry Jett 650 369 3966