Re: [FWDLK] Christine on eBay - NO WAY!

Shame on all of you!  And you call yourselves Forward Look people?

The car advertised is a 1957 or 58 Dodge.  D-O-D-G-E!  The 'Christine' car was a 1959 Plymouth Fury, bone stock including wheel covers.  (I have the movie - what a great car.  It restores itself!  So what if it requires a little blood sacrifice....)

Bob