[FWDLK] rare ceiling trim for 58 sportsman

[FWDLK] rare ceiling trim for 58 sportsman

Hi Gang,

I recently bought the optional chrome strips (3) that run along the
underside of the headliner on the 58 Sportsmans.  I don't know if they were
an option or if they fit on any other years.  Anyway, I was taking a chance
because my car is a sedan.  You guessed it, they don't fit.  So, before I go
through e-bay, I thought I'd offer them for sale here, if anyone is
interested.  They are a very rare find, and will dress-up the inside of your
car nicely!  First $100 plus shipping takes 'em.  Please reply privately.
Also have a 64 Chrysler Imperial service manual for $40 plus shipping.