Re: [FWDLK] what rear drum setup to use?

Re: [FWDLK] what rear drum setup to use?

Odds are a '73 Cuda with 318 is going to have the smaller drums, given it
had about zero performance options?

I'm owed the rear back from this car, we left it on to move it.  So I am
wondering if I'll need to upgrade the actual brakes on it for a '60 New
Yorker wagon.

Incedentally, is there any other close fit swaps?   I keep eyeballing the
'57 Plymouth my buddy is trying to sell and think it would sell a lot faster
if it ran and moved with a V8 instead of the little 6 - but finding another
Cuda rear is not going to be cheap, one did turn up in the swap sheet but
the guy wanted as much as we sold the whole parts car for -

Bill K.