[FWDLK] CARB RETURN SPRINGS--LAST TIME

Hello Members

Sorry to bring this up again,,but the demand keeps coming.........

If you are in need of a set of springs for your ' Dual Quad-In Line' manifold,,I can obtain new sets that are EXTREMELY close to the origional configuration.
I must order them in minimum quantities.
I presently need orders for 3 more sets to fill outstanding wants.

If interested please email me off line.

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57 FURY