From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 11:21 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Caution eBay Chrysler wire wheel seller

There is a seller on eBay currently offering Chrysler repro wire wheels.
Current auction is # 2463520614.   He makes several claims in the ads about
quality.  I sent him some questions and his answers were rude to the point
that he "dissed" all Chrysler owners as "always asking questions and causing
trouble" and was quite rude.  These were simple questions that needed to be
asked in a "caveat emptor" marketplace.  Additionally he could not give me
supportive answers to his claims.  One of the things I didn't care for was
that he wants the money up front and then he will have the wheels made and
shipped several weeks later.

His email address is DocSab@xxxxxxxxxxxx and his eBay seller name is "
cadillacworld ".

I did not do any business with him, nor would I based on my correspondence
with him.   And he had the nerve to say that if I responded one more time he
would turn ME into eBay.  I thought quite the reverse would be more
appropriate.

So this is a large note of caution to anyone in the wire wheel market
concerning this outfit.

If anyone has done business with this seller and had good dealings, please
post to the list or at least to me privately for balance.
wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wayne Graefen