Re: [FWDLK] Caution eBay Chrysler wire wheel seller

Keep it in perspective guys, this guy is producing an after market accessory , not selling genuine parts for our cars. All you really need to decide is if you want such a thing on your car and if it is of sufficient quality to warrant the purchase price. As far as his apparent arrogant attitude and his ignorance of Chrysler products(Kelsey Hayes wheels on a Chrysler?) you need to consider the source, if he turns you off just don't buy his product.
Mike

At 11:19 AM 3/2/2004 -0600, Ray Jones wrote:
Wayne; I think I'd  make up a file of your questions and his answers and file it with e-Bay as your complaint.

Or maybe 400+ of us on 2 listservers could send him questions. That'll learn him!
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
From: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:21:09 -0600
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Caution eBay Chrysler wire wheel seller

There is a seller on eBay currently offering Chrysler repro wire wheels.  Current auction is # 2463520614.   He makes several claims in the ads about quality.  I sent him some questions and his answers were rude to the point that he "dissed" all Chrysler owners as "always asking questions and causing trouble" and was quite rude.  These were simple questions that needed to be asked in a "caveat emptor" marketplace.  Additionally he could not give me supportive answers to his claims.  One of the things I didn't care for was that he wants the money up front and then he will have the wheels made and shipped several weeks later.
His email address is DocSab@xxxxxxxxxxxx and his eBay seller name is " cadillacworld ".
I did not do any business with him, nor would I based on my correspondence with him.   And he had the nerve to say that if I responded one more time he would turn ME into eBay.  I thought quite the reverse would be more appropriate.
So this is a large note of caution to anyone in the wire wheel market concerning this outfit.
If anyone has done business with this seller and had good dealings, please post to the list or at least to me privately for balance.  wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wayne Graefen