Re: [FWDLK] Senor Manuel Trannie

Beats me, but I'd give an appendage to get a four speed behind my 361. I
had it all planned out to cut down the shifter and work it out so it'd
basically be covered by a console and... well basically no one would ever
be able to tell. I have access to a complete machine shop and various
engineering programs (and I know how to use them) but I need a 4 speed so
I can lay it out next to my crank and figure out what I need, then I could
make it. No matter-I'll just wait and put a hemi in it...

~dave